We will contact you shortly.
"Facilitation is the professional arrangement of a process and space for creating a common understanding or decision-making by a group. At the same time, it is important that each of the participants of the facilitation takes part in the communication and is ready to take responsibility for the implementation.
What tasks does it solve?
● Create a common understanding. When all participants equally understand where we are going, what is the goal, what are the terms, resources, why are we doing it and what are the rules of the game. For example, creating a vision for the development of a company or project, a startup, implementing changes, etc.
● Resolving or preventing conflicts.
● Strategy sessions, including creating the company's mission and values.
● Making important, non-obvious decisions.
● Planning and coordinating the actions of departments, teams or project groups.
● Creative sessions.
● Project retrospectives."
● Analysis and change of the organizational structure, staff list, evaluation of the effectiveness of key processes
● We always include the customer in the implementation of their project , which guarantees a high level of implementation and independent support of changes in key business processes after time
● MetaVision Consulting always provides support for the created changes
● Team coaching focuses simultaneously on the dynamics of team development and business results. It combines the development of successful team interaction strategies, work on real-life tasks and implementation of relevant solutions using fresh methodology.
● The benefits of using team coaching are twofold. First, coaching accelerates the process of team and individual learning of new processes and methodologies. Then it gives an opportunity to solve an ordinary work task and cope with a difficult situation more effectively.
● Typically, team coaching works with an already formed team or a group that is developing within the team and accompanies the team in the process of working together. With an external coach, team members can collaborate for a long time, working on a specific task or project. This approach fits well with the teaching methodology. Coaching offered by MetaVision Consulting focuses on both team and individual levels
Description of projects via a business processes
● Described processes according to the approved register
● Graphical representation of each process on operational level
● Instructions/Terms of Reference for automation
● Process map with responsibility matrix of process owners and other business roles
● Coordinated key performance indicators for each process
Results of the project
● All process owners are trained in process management methods
● Responsible employees of the client are trained based on the methodology of describing processes in accordance with quality standards
● A process management model of the enterprise was created based on the example of one department
● Developed and mutually agreed KPIs for each function
● The created model is adapted and implemented
We provide professional HR knowledge and experience in solving tasks for people in your organization
We work in the ""management landing"" format and manage processes in your company only for as long as it takes for your specialists to learn and take over management.
HR cycle management:
● Selection and adaptation
● Learning and development
● Motivation and retention
● PR and employer brand
● Description and implementation of business processes
● MetaVision training activities are focused on maximum integration of learned skills and models into a real work context
● MetaVision trainings are unique. Each is developed based on the real training needs of the organization
● Coaches transfer the competence they possess and conduct trainings based on technologies that allow you to actually embed skills and unlock the potential of participants
● MetaVision trainings are most often one of the activities in a complex development program, which can include assessment, management coaching, team coaching and consulting, which gives a systemic developmental effect
● Personnel management: basic manager skills
● Manager's workshop (advanced course)
● Leadership in management
● Management in coaching style
● Management based on values
● Basics of HR for the manager
● HR4HR – a professional course for specialists
● Strategy Session: From Mission to Competencies
● Skills of the seller (basic course)
● Telephone sales
● Retail sales
● High quality service
● Commercial negotiations (basic course)
● Master of negotiations (advanced course)
Interaction with others
● We are a team!
● Manipulation. Resistance and influence
● Skill of an orator (in collaboration with Volodymyr Levytskyi)
● Managing conflict
● Metaprograms for business practitioners (in collaboration with Kateryna Hayduchenko)
● Project management
● Creation of business processes
● Effective communication and interaction
● Time management
● Stress management
● Emotional intelligence
● Critical thinking
● We search, select and hire top-class experts around the world.
● MetaVision Consulting specialists have many years of experience in the field of exclusive search.
● We work exclusively with C-level professionals, ensure client quality and candidate confidentiality.
The DISC assessment method is one of the most popular in the world due to three distinctive features: the depth of the assessment, the accuracy of the results and the simplicity of the form. 75% of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies use DISC to evaluate their personnel and candidates.
DISC gives accurate descriptions of a person according to 4 factors:
● D - Dominance - Dominance - how we react to problems and difficulties
● I - Influence - how we react to people and interact with them
● S - Steadiness - how we react to pace and stability
● C - Compliance - how we respond to rules and restrictions
More than 80% of Fortune 500 companies use this technique in practice.